Everyone with a keyboard has suddenly become a self-help guru, looking to guide the youth of America!
Each day, I see list after list, all of them written by people so young that they've never had the chance to live or really experience any of it!
Life can be complicated, sure, but it's not THAT bad!
Here are my thoughts on the subject.
If none of this means anything to you, then I definitely got my point across!
Here Are a Few Things Men Should NOT Do…
1. Don’t ever be mean or cruel to any other person – man, woman or child.
2. Don’t ever speak ill of any other person – man, woman or child.
3. Don’t ever assume that you know the ‘rules’ well enough to preach to any other person –
man, woman or child.
4. Don’t act a certain way because someone else told you that you should.
5. Don’t ever look down on anyone who holds an opinion different than your own.
6. Don’t ever judge or criticize anyone but yourself.
7. Don’t ever base your belief system on any list that comes from anyone but yourself.
So, that being said…here are a few things every man, woman and child should try to do…
1. Always be understanding of others.
Kindness and compassion can only grow from this.
2. Choose the right words to express your thoughts.
No matter what you might hear about this word or that being ‘obscene’ or 'offensive', if it’s the word that best expresses the thought you are trying to relay, then speak it.
That is a truer sign of intelligence – the ability to communicate without ambiguity.
Choosing the correct word to express sentiment is never a sign of ‘low intelligence’. The
surest sign of lower intelligence is the rejection of tolerance for the sake of an artificial sense of ‘good manners’ and 'proper decorum'
3. Let everyone else speak their own free mind and respect their human right to do so.
You don’t have to agree, but then again, who cares whether-or-not you agree? Every man, woman and child has the right to their own opinion and view and without your interference or interjection.
4. Always do what you believe is right.
You are the only one who knows how you really feel, and no one else will ever know what
you believe if you’re afraid to live it. To paraphrase Davy Crockett, if you believe you’re
right, then go ahead and do it.
5. Remember that everyone else’s opinions on life are exactly and only that – they are
You are in no way obligated to follow them unless you, too, believe in those same opinions.
Others’ opinions are based on their personal experiences, not yours. When someone preaches to you, you only hear the glossy parts they want you to hear – never what really happened to give them that ‘insight’ in the first place.
6. Think for yourself.
Don’t ever allow anyone else to do your thinking for you.
7. Trust in yourself.
Don’t ever be afraid to do what you think is right because someone else might not like it.
8. Speak your own mind.
If you’ve got something to say, then say it. When you keep silent out of fear of some other person’s reactions, you compromise your own free thought and will.
9. Forget every list you ever read – including this one – and think it all through for
If any of this made sense to you, then that’s great.
If you’re offended and disagree, then that’s great, too.
Either way, it makes no difference in the greater scheme of things.
Do for yourself.
Speak for yourself.
Think for yourself.
#frankweber #COVID #thebeast #dowhatthouwilt #notmyfear #thinkforyourself #tolerance #freedom #frankietattstalks #mistofmydreams #untilthenexttime #zerodegreesofseparation #author #blogger #writer #novelist #silverfox #manwithacane #sexyoldermen #godblessamerica #cigarlife #unifiedvoice #freethinking #freespeech #freedomofspeech #business #laborrelations #decenthumanbeing #agewithattitude #oldmenarebetter